One month ago, Borgata officially renamed their Race Book to the Race & Sports Book, remodeling the room to accommodate newly legalized sports betting in Atlantic City! The first bet was placed by Julius “Dr. J” Erving at 11am on June 14th — he bet $5 that the Eagles will repeat as Super Bowl Champions.
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa made history in Atlanta City as the first casino to offer legal sports betting. It’s been running for a month now and with the Race & Sports Book immediately adjacent to the Poker Room, players can easily pop over to place their bets on the World Cup, the four major sports (football, basketball, hockey and baseball) along with NASCAR, boxing, MMA, soccer, championship golf, championship tennis and more!
Betting windows open at 11am daily (subject to change based on sports programming).
- 100 seats with individual flat screen monitors for comfortable live sports events viewing
- 10 betting windows
- Kiosks available for horse racing bets
- Video wall with screens to view live events from all major international athletic and race events
- A completely non-smoking atmosphere to provide a more welcoming environment to our guests
- Boot & Whip – an in-venue bar offering a variety of cold beers and cocktails so you don’t miss any of the action