With the elimination of Andrew Bello in 8th the final seven players began to discuss an adjusted payout deal. After a few hands of play they decided to stop the clock.
The stacks were counted down and an ICM deal was quickly struck. Nick Mauceri who was holding the chip lead at the time of the deal will take first place earning $22,760.
They then agreed to run one hand out for the trophy and the short stack Marshall Tarzy’s pair of tens on the river was enough to earn him his first Borgata Poker Open trophy.
Below is a full look at the final Event 8 adjusted payout agreement.
1. Nick Mauceri- 7,110,000 ($22,760)
2. Antonio Benito- 6,650,000 ($22,113)
3. John Caputo- 6,310,000 ($21,619)
4. Schuyler Twaddle- 3,750,000 ($17,284)
5. Travis Hartshorn- 1,650,000 ($12,380)
6. Tony Zharnitsky- 1,575,000 ($12,163)
7. Marshall Tarzy- 960,000 ($10,182)