With the elimination of Alex Apostol in 8th place the final seven players began to discuss an adjusted payout deal. The clock was stopped and the stacks were counted down.
It didn’t take long for them to come to an agreement and Gautham Jetpoluru who was holding a massive chip lead will take first place for $30,ooo.
Ci Zhou who was second in chips at the time of the deal will take home his first Borgata Poker Open trophy.
Below is a full look at the adjusted payout deal from the final seven Event 13 players.
1. Gautham Jetpoluru- 5,100,000 ($30,000)
2. Ci Zhou- 1,905,000 ($16,345+Trophy)
3. Anthony Wong- 1,350,000 ($15,772)
4. Joe Suleiman- 1,120,000 ($14,539)
5. Quing Guo- 1,080,000 ($14,313)
6. James Beiselin- 650,000 ($11,578)
7. Steven Moy- 590,000 ($11,141)